Monday 10 March 2014

New Week, New Games! Volume 2

Now that The Last of Us has been dealt with and my co-op play-through of Borderlands 2 is nearing towards an end, I've decided that today I'll be embarking on a couple of new journeys.

The universes I'll be exploring this week are:

Brutal Legend
Genre: Action
Platform: PC
Length: 12 Hours

Literally all that I know about this game is that it's made by Tim Schafer and has Jack Black as the protagonist. Other than that I'm clueless. From the cover I expect it to be a story about a mystic guitar and it's quest to overshadow medieval war axe archetypes.

I'm hoping for plenty of 'School of Rock' references.


Catherine
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: PS3
Length: 17 Hours

Once again; no idea about this title. All I know is that it's about a man's guilt after having a one night stand with a woman called Katherine (with a K). Rather optimistically, I'm hoping for it to be a nice change of pace from the action based games I've been enjoying lately.


I'll be sure to write my first impressions if they're anything unusual!

No comments:

Post a Comment