Thursday 6 March 2014

It's That Time of the Month... New Games Added!

As I'm a PS+ subscriber in the EU, at the end or very start of each month, I get given a handful of free and full titles from the Playstation Store. I'll sum up the games that I've added to my database from March's selection:

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
Console: PS4
Genre: Action
Length: 7 Hours



Tomb Raider
Console: PS3
Genre: Adventure
Length: 15 Hours


Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Console: PS3
Genre: Adventure
Length: 3 Hours


There are a few others that you get for Vita: "Are You Smarter Than...?" (Quiz Game) and "Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate" (Tower Defence) but they aren't technically completable games or anything I'd like to sink my time into.

THE LIST JUST GET'S BIGGER AND BIGGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment