Sunday 30 March 2014

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD. COMPLETE. Oh and... InFAMOUS: Second Son. COMPLETE.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD

                                                                                                                                                   Source: gamesareevil

What a thrill!

I had never played MGS3 before I received the HD collection for free on PS+; but my God am I pleased that I was able to experience the series. The entire game felt like a B-Movie style spy flick - along with all the characters, aesthetics and dialogue that make an MGS game an MGS game. The game adds so many mechanics that make it unquestionably entertaining and hits the nail on the head by imposing the feeling of being a spy behind enemy lines that needs to survive at any cost.

That's not even touching the surface; I honestly have no idea how to tackle the write-up of this game. It's going to be my biggest challenge yet!


InFAMOUS: Second Son

                                                                                                                                                   Source: gamingbolt

Now to be fair, this never really made it into my "backlog" as I was so excited for the third entry into one of my favourite series on the PS3.

Let's just say that the leap to next-gen has begun very well, but was not without sacrifices in some departments. I thoroughly enjoyed it though, but it left me clawing for more.

Expect a review of it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment