Friday 21 March 2014

New Games Added V2: Expensive Boogaloo

So today was... expensive. 3 of my most anticipated games came out and I foolishly used my hard earned wages to buy them, I refuse to look at my wallet in disgust.

The software I frittered my cash away on is:

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
                                                                                                              Source: Dualshockers
This should be an interesting one; a prelude to The Phantom Pain that's arriving late 2015, possible 2016, it apparently clocks in at a meagre 2-3 hours in length, even with extras. Sound disappointing on the surface, however it's supposed to be great. Since I've been loving the MGS series so far, I think it'll be a worthy edition to the backlog.


Infamous: Second Son
                                                                                                              Source: bp.blogspot
This has been a much anticipated entry to one of my favourite series on the PS3, I've deliberately shoved my head under the sand to learn as little as possible about this title, so when I get around to playing it I can experience it with a blank slate.


Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
                                                                                                 Source: zomgplay
These were THE games that made me such a huge RPG fan. Words can't describe how excited I am to join Tidus and Yuna again in their quest against Sin. What's more, the visuals look incredible and the rearranged music sounds fantastic; it pains me to have to wait to play it. I just hope it won't be a case of "don't meet your heroes".

So those were the games added this time, all bought in one day and all equally as hyped up. Will they disappoint? Will they be great? Only time will tell. 

What do you think though? Please feel free to comment and tell me how good/bad you think they are or will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment